Global G-668/16 - Knife Roll with Handle and 16 Pockets

Global G-668/16 - Knife Roll with Handle and 16 PocketsFor it to be a Global product I was kind of disappointed. The fabric/material the roll was made of was great. The design works in theory. However, where it fails is its knife pockets. The pockets are way too small and close together. Keeping the knives bunched up. Overall its fine, but not worth the high cost.

This is a very good bag. Very sturdy and resistant. It has 16 pockets varying in size. The only problem is it is far from being a bag that you can quickly reach into and grab a knife. It folds out into a 2'x 2' square. You then unzip the protective cover and fold that over. This leaves you with the need to have an area of 2'x 4' unless you allow the flap to hang over the edge of the table. All of this just to grab one knife. If you are working in a tight kitchen you should make sure to take out all the knives you will need at once.

Buy Global G-668/16 - Knife Roll with Handle and 16 Pockets Now

I love this case. It's sturdy with plenty of room and slots for pens, business cards, bothers along with a mesh pocket for peelers, small offsets, spoons and anything else under 7 inches. The only reason why this case doesn't get a five is that the mesh pocket doesn't have a velcro closure like my Wustof case did. Excellent case and in my opinion much better than the Wustofs.

Read Best Reviews of Global G-668/16 - Knife Roll with Handle and 16 Pockets Here

I am a prfessional Chef, I bought this Bag Because I use global knives, the bag sucks it actually broke my favorite global knive in half when I put it in their. I am done with globals for good.

Want Global G-668/16 - Knife Roll with Handle and 16 Pockets Discount?

Got it in good time and it was brand new, all that I asked for.

Save $0.05 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment