Le Creuset Large Multi-Purpose Bowl, 99 ounce

Le Creuset Stoneware Multi Bowl, Large, MarseilleGreat bowl. Not much to say about Le Creuset as 99% of their products are top notch. Only thing is that their stoneware is made in Thailand or China and not in France!!

I have lots of LeCreuset items but no mixing bowls. May get the small one next time to complete the set.

Buy Le Creuset Large Multi-Purpose Bowl, 99 ounce Now

This is the fourth piece of Le Creuset I have purchased and every piece is excellent. The look and the quality of the products is outstanding and I will purchase more

Read Best Reviews of Le Creuset Large Multi-Purpose Bowl, 99 ounce Here

This is a huge fruit bowl or salad bowl for a church picnic. It is huge. I mean huge. Not for cereal or oats but for two huge boxes of fried chicken. Go on the small eight inch cereal bowl for average use. This thing is huge and I mean fruit bowl huge. Quality is excellent though,a real show piece, has heft, beautiful looking but huge. perfect for patio picnics and church outings and pot lucks. Quality and beauty.

Want Le Creuset Large Multi-Purpose Bowl, 99 ounce Discount?

For a Le Creuset-branded item, the price for this bowl was good. It's one of Le Creuset's non-French-made offerings (seems to be an increasing number of those), but I've found that Le Creuset appears to be holding their foreign manufacturers to good quality standards. I've used this bowl for a few purposes since receiving it. It's heavy, of course, and solid. No flaws that I can see. The ribs on the outside are handy for gripping /carrying. Not much else to say, really. I like it a lot.

Save 18% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment