Fiesta 996 5-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 1

Fiesta Rose 996 5-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 1We have a full line of Fiesta dishware and thought having the matching flatware would be nice. After a year of standard use and dishwashing, about 1/3 of the flatware is unusable. The upside is that it is cheap and replaceable. But count me among those who would rather pay more for something that lasts. We are in the process of ditching the Fiesta flatware line and moving to something more robust.

PROS: Retro Stylish. Inexpensive compared to quality flatware.

CONS: Very poorly made, Expensive if you need to replace 1/3 of flatware ever year.

I wish I'd read these reviews BEFORE I bought my sister-in-law 12 sets of the Fiestaware Flatware for Christmas. She washes them in the dishwasher and in less than a month they have started rusting.

Dishes are great but SKIP the flatware!!

Buy Fiesta 996 5-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 1 Now

I saw the other review here, and I felt I should put in my two cents, as my experience as been so different.

Perhaps the lots of flatware vary radically, but I've had flatware in eight different colors for about six years now, and have had absolutely zero problems, except the plastic on one fork is starting to come loose. No splotches, no breaking, nothing.

I will note that I DO NOT have a dishwasher. Perhaps that makes the difference.

Read Best Reviews of Fiesta 996 5-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 1 Here

I got service for 8 as a wedding present. That was 5 years ago. There are rust spots all over the steel and the plastic has broken on almost every piece. It started the first year I had them. I finally got new flatware this X-mas and am so happy to be rid of the bulky broken Fiestaware.

This is the ONLY Fiestaware I've been unhappy with. My 18 mo. old son "helps" me with putting the dishes away and though something gets dropped everytime, nothing has broken.

Want Fiesta 996 5-Piece Flatware Sets, Service for 1 Discount?

I have had this flatware for many years and have recently acquired a dishwasher. After reading these reviews, mine will continue to be hand washed as they have held up perfectly for all these years. The occasional need to dishwash them when someone is ill will not prove fatal!

0 comments:

Post a Comment