Dexter-Russell Cook's Style Parer, 3-1/4" Blade

Dexter-Russell Paring Knife, Cook's Style Parer, 3-1/4' Blade. Whitei was tired of my henckel paring knife. no matter how often i honed or sharpened it (on a whet stone) it did not cut well. it was actually a nighmare to use it. i still have it and i hate it.

i watched a show on TV and they were talking about dexter-russel company. they showed the knives used in a butcher shop, so i thought "if they are using them, it should be good for me too".

so, before i bought it from amazon, i happened to find a local restaurant supply store that carried it. better yet, the local store sells them for $4 each.

i bought 2, gave one for my mom and i kept one.

i really like it. it's sharp, i have had it for 2 months now.

the only issue i have with it that the handle does not "tell" you which side the blade is pointing towards. i have found myself trying to cut something and when i look down, i am cutting with the "wrong" side. Essentially, without looking at the knife, i could be using the spine side without even knowing it.

but that's a minor issue. i'd get another one simply because it's so cheap. and so far, it works great!!

When I worked at a restaurant, all our knives were Dexter-Russell knives and they worked well day in and day out. I got sick of dealing with paring knives that never seemed to stay sharp for very long and decided to see if one of these works as well as I remembered it from a decade ago. For less than ten dollars, this knife has been great. The plastic grip is comfortable and works pretty well even when wet. It has kept its edge very well, it's easy to clean and it is extremely functional. I'll leave my Henkel in the knife block because it matches my other knives, but this is the one that I'm going to pull out to use when I actually need a reliable knife for something more than cutting a sandwich.

While I'm sure there are better paring knives out there, for the price, it's definitely a five star purchase.

Buy Dexter-Russell Cook's Style Parer, 3-1/4" Blade Now

We have a series of DextrRussell Knife. They are a great product at a resonable price. My wife loves to cook and she enjoys useing her Dexter Russell Knifes.

Read Best Reviews of Dexter-Russell Cook's Style Parer, 3-1/4" Blade Here

That says it all it's a great little sharp knife! They say I need a few more words for this review, but what more is there to say!

Want Dexter-Russell Cook's Style Parer, 3-1/4" Blade Discount?

I keep this knife in a sheath on the deck of my kayak. It is always in easy reach in event of an emergency, or I just need to cut something. Great little knife.

It will rust, and it does bend easily so don't use it as a pry bar.

0 comments:

Post a Comment