Chicago Cutlery WSF 5-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery WSF 5-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath PackagingI wanted to return this item. It is defective as all of the Chicago Cutlery Knives I purchased in this group. The rivets on all of the handles are not ground flush. They stick up. I have purchased and used Chicago Cutlery Knives for over 30 years and never seen inferior quality such as these. I wasn't allowed the 30 days after I received it. The 30 days from the date of purchase was used. It is still new and in the orginal package. Please advise. I would like replacements. Thanks, John

This is the knife I have spent hours searching for.

It has nice balance, very sharp, looks and feels

good. So much so I bought two more to make a full

set. The parer and the chef. It is made in China

for those who what to know.

Buy Chicago Cutlery WSF 5-1/2-Inch Utility Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment