AnySharp Pro, The Worlds Best Knife Sharpener - Stainless

AnySharp Pro, The Worlds Best Knife Sharpener - StainlessThis has some problems. First, the shape of the top will block knife blades from being sharpened any closer than an inch and a half or so to the hilt. It is destructive: it will remove a significant amount of edge metal so it makes a poor one-tool sharpening solution but it WILL force a sharp but rough edge onto a dull kitchen knife. Even a butter knife. The edge angle seems to me to be too non-acute to make a steel very effective for edge maintenance, but that's pure opinion. Use this thing, and others that scrape blades in a similar way, sparingly. Is this the "world's best" sharpener? Hardly. You still need a stone for that.

I use this sharpener for my medium to inexpensive blades. I would never run my expensive ones through it because #1this sharpener scrapes too much metal from the edge of the blade, and #2it reforms the blade at an angle which I do not like (a wide V shape)

Having said that, it is great for everything else and sharpens fast and safe. You simply hold it down onto a smooth surface as you snap down the lever and it holds securely via suction power.Then just hold the knife-edge downswipe it thru like a credit card , just 2 to 3 times, and you're done.

That's all there i to it.

Thank you for listening.

Buy AnySharp Pro, The Worlds Best Knife Sharpener - Stainless Now

Sharpens great, but I wonder if it removes too much metal. Granted, a stone or electric sharpener will also remove metal, but I just don't know if peeling away the edge is good for the knife. I also don't know if you should give the knife a couple of swipes on a sharpening rod to set the edge.

Read Best Reviews of AnySharp Pro, The Worlds Best Knife Sharpener - Stainless Here

I wanted a good mechanical, non electric sharpener that I could bring with me. this one works well. so far, it was a very good job on all the knives that I have sharpened. I am pleased with it. the only gripe I have is that it costs a bit more than I think it should. it seems to work better than the electric one that I bought a few years ago at about the same price.

Want AnySharp Pro, The Worlds Best Knife Sharpener - Stainless Discount?

A good choice for the gift to someone who has everything, and can afford anything,

also for the persons who will understand the meaning of the gift. A good choice for a camping, or fishing trips.

Save 25% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment