YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 10.5" 270mm - MADE IN JAPAN

YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 10.5' 270mm - MADE IN JAPANI compared this to my old chef knife, and it is much sharper! I regularly sharpen my old knife but I can never get it as sharp as this knife. Now I'm excited to cook because I can use this blade.

Knife arrived very quickly and packaged well. This knife is very well made with great attention to detail (fit & finish). Light weight and great balance will make this effortless to use. Grind is very good no over grind to be seen and it should take a wicked sharp edge once it meets the stones. I have other Japanese knives and this one will be used often. Thank you for making such a good product at this price point.

Buy YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 10.5" 270mm - MADE IN JAPAN Now

I've been using German knives for the past ten years or so and have been very satisfied. This is my first Japanese. Wow, I didn't know what I was missing! This is a beautiful, well balanced knife. The blade is very sharp and high quality. I highly recommend it!

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 10.5" 270mm - MADE IN JAPAN Here

every edge is perfect but they send me the wrong color of handle delery is good its not heavy very much ligth to handle

Want YOSHIHIRO- Molybdenum steel Wa Gyuto Chef Knife 10.5" 270mm - MADE IN JAPAN Discount?

I spent hours searching different knife dealers online looking for the best knife for my dollar. I had not heard of this brand before. So I was a little worried at first. After reading pages and pages of knife nerd forums, I made my choice. Trust me when I say that you will not find a 10.5 inch Japanese gyuto for a better price. And this is not a cheaply made knife. I use Wustoff knives and a variety of other Japanese style knives at work. And the quality of the Yoshihiro is superior.

I'm really happy with this purchase.

Unless you want to spend $350 or above on a Japanese knife, you should search no further.

And it's nice to know that I'm not giving my money to some "knife factory giant".

Save 33% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment