Wusthof 5-in. Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife.

Wusthof 5-in. Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife.This is the best knife and a must have for any kitchen. I not only use it for tomatoes...I use it for everything. A very sharp knife and one of my favorites. I love the tip as well. We have owned ours for several years and love it.

Very sharp serrated blade out of the cardboard sheath. Not flimsy. Two pronged very sharp, pointy fork tip useful for moving sliced/chopped items around (into a bowl; off the cutting board). Blade is easily made razor/hair shaving sharp with a ceramic steel.

I have 2 Wustof Santoku knives: gifts from family. This tomato knife is of similar quality except for the cheap red sticker. Cuts through tomatoes effortlessly; as well as melon, strawberries, peppers, etc... (you get the idea. the blade is very sharp )

The knife itself is excellent, but to earn 5 stars for a $30 tomato knife, leave the sticker off and laser brand/imprint the handle or leave it off entirely. The blade is marked indelibly; no reason to cheapen it with a tacky red sticker that is starting to peel on the handle.

Buy Wusthof 5-in. Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife. Now

This is a "must have" knife in the kitchen if you love tomatoes! It slices through them beautifully. I've bought it for gifts for others and they all rave about it.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof 5-in. Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife. Here

I was on a knife purchasing kick and ordered the block set of Wustof Gourmet knives, so I decided to purchase this tomatoes knife since I eat a lot of tomatoes and really just liked the idea of it. It's a good knife, it's sharp, and it cuts tomatoes well. I just don't know if it's necessary to have a separate knife for tomatoes because it does not do any different or better of a job than the Santuku knife that I purchased. Again, it is a good knife and does the job well, it just depends on if you have a need or want for a separate tomato knife. If you already have a knife that cuts tomatoes well I don't think this does any different or better of a job. Good knife, not necessarily necessary!!

Want Wusthof 5-in. Gourmet Fork-Tip Tomato Knife. Discount?

There's *only* one way to properly slice a tomato that's with a knife expressly designed for it. Wanting a quality such knife (but affordable), I bought this. Folks, if ya don't have one....get one (this one).

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment