Wusthof Gourmet 14-Piece Knife Block Set

Wusthof Gourmet 14-Piece Knife Block SetThought I had sharp knives until we bought these. These are very sharp and stay that way if you treat them properly. Don't wash in dishwasher even thigh they say you can. Never knew cutting could be so easy these knives slice through everything like its butter.

Highly recommend this set at such a generous discount. Wusthof has been a staple of mine for weddings, family showers and for my own use. The quality is unmatched and their warrantee can't be beat.

Equally important is the integrity and quick response from this seller! I highly recommend them and will be returning for their exceptional quality in content and customer service. Bravo!

Buy Wusthof Gourmet 14-Piece Knife Block Set Now

I bought this for my wife and she loves it!!! You definitely get what you pay for.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Gourmet 14-Piece Knife Block Set Here

I love them. It is the first time I have owned knives that are really sharp. I would recommed them to everyone.

Jan

Want Wusthof Gourmet 14-Piece Knife Block Set Discount?

I have been using my Wusthof knives every day. I will probably add more knives, since I like to cook.

Save 56% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment