Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Piece Walnut Block Knife Set, Black

Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Piece Walnut Block Knife Set, BlackWe bought this set on Amazon over two years ago and absolutely love it. This was the first "complete" set we've purchased, and Wusthof's reputation did not disappoint. I'm in no way a knife expert, but I've found that the knives handle beautifully. They are comfortable to hold both for me and for my husband (who has much larger hands). After two years they still have an excellent edge. (My Litmus test for this is their ability to slice tomatoes without mangling them.) Never thought it possible, but whenever we cook away from home, I actually miss my knives. As with any long-term investment, I would definitely suggest handling them in a store to make sure they are exactly what you're looking for before purchasing online.

The knives speak for themselves. This isn't a review about the knives but the purchasing process. The knives were delivered before the expected delivery date and in great condition. Would definitely purchase again.

Buy Wusthof Classic Ikon 8-Piece Walnut Block Knife Set, Black Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment