Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Fillet Knife With Sheath

Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Fillet Knife With SheathI have been looking for a really good fillet knife for several years. I wish I had the money I spent on all the fillet knives I have purchased. I was always dissatisfied with the edge retention on even some of the higher end brands. I finally decided to go with a battery operated fillet knife and it does a pretty good job. This knife was suggested and I was fore warned that it would NOT be a cheap purchase. I bit the bullet and ordered the knife and went with the custom blade after reading the reviews. When the knife arrived I was pleased with the flexibility and the keen edge and scarey sharp point. I finally managed to clean a few fish after a recent trip and was pleased with the edge retention, I did use a leather strop on the knife prior to use. (I didn't have to stop half way through the filleting process and sharpen it). As I said it is not a cheap purchase and like any good knife does require a minimum of maintenance (i.e do not store it in the a wet leather sheave, clean it thoroughly after use... common sense things) to maintain this high quality knife. I will be going on a Canadian fishing trip this summer and will put the knife through a very vigorous usage. I will update my review after the prolonged "test".

Bought this for my husband and he was very pleased. He said he could tell right away just by the blade, that it was going to be a good knife.

Buy Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Fillet Knife With Sheath Now

I was tld about this knife at a Vitamix demo at Home Depot when I saw it being used to slice pineapple and etc. This knife is amazing and is makes slicing and dicing a breeze. I have also used it to slice meat and it was very smooth and fast.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Classic 7-Inch Fillet Knife With Sheath Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment