Tupperware Black Cake/pie Slicer/knife

Tupperware Black Cake/pie Slicer/knifeVery happy to have this knife to cut desserts, with no worries of scratching my expensive bakeware. Works very well in scooping up slices as well.

Works great for Non-stick bakeware. The handle is a little longer than I'd like,afraid it will break from pressure as cutting/slicing. Just hold the slicer/knife closer to the base when using. This may prevent breakage. Otherwise it cuts great without marring my nonstick cookware :)

Buy Tupperware Black Cake/pie Slicer/knife Now

I was searching for this kind of knife for a long time. Lost my other one, this is just what I wanted. It is hard to cut a cake in a nonstick pan without scratching it. This was just the ticket.

Read Best Reviews of Tupperware Black Cake/pie Slicer/knife Here

I think that most people know that Tupperware products are quality products. They still are! I was surprised when I saw that Amazon.com had this product listed. I have used it on different nonstick baking pans with good results!

Want Tupperware Black Cake/pie Slicer/knife Discount?

This is a great cake slicer. Unfortunately, my employee brought a wonderful Pumpkin bar to work and I broke the knife. Not sure how but now I purchased a new one to replace the one I broke. A previous reviewer made a comment about the handle being kind of long and worrying about breaking the knife.....well, I did just that :)

Enjoy the knew slicer, Johnny!

0 comments:

Post a Comment