Top Chef by Master Cutlery, 4-Piece Steak Knife Set

Top Chef by Master Cutlery, 4-Piece Steak Knife SetThese things are sharp and effective. Everyone that uses them laughs at how it dwarfs all other knifes. This matches my Top Chef Knife Block set perfectly.

It's so difficult buying a product like knives without being able to handle and hold them. That being said, I'm happy with these steak knives. They are attractive, have a nice heft when you're holding them, and cut well. They are a little larger than my current steak knives, and that took some getting used to. The serrated edges are deep and very sharp; I'd not recommend allowing children to use them. Overall very happy with them.

Buy Top Chef by Master Cutlery, 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Now

Bought these knives for my husband for Valentine's Day, and not only does he love them but I love them too. They cut through everything so smoothly. I highly recommend these knives, for the price the quality can't be beat!

Read Best Reviews of Top Chef by Master Cutlery, 4-Piece Steak Knife Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment