South Bend Knife Sharpener

South Bend Knife SharpenerIf you didn't notice already from the title, I can be a pretty...punny...guy.

Now I bought this product, naturally, because I have knives in need of sharpening from time to time. At the time, the South Bend KS-1 Knife Sharpener cost $259.00 and none of the knives I owned had cost me more than $20. But I thought it was worth it. However, I see that the price has been reduced 98% to $5.55. Most people would be miffed, but I see the silver knifing (HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA) and have now ordered another 47 sharpeners. A real steel (HAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH).

This is one knife sharpener that's...a cut...above the rest (BORRRRHORORRORHRHOROHRHRORHHRORHRHRHRHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHQQQQQQQQQQXXXXZZZZZZPGPGPPPPGPPPPP)

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment