Pfaltzgraff Winter Frost 20-Piece Flatware Set

Pfaltzgraff Winter Frost 20-Piece Flatware SetThis is lovely flatware. The oversized handles are not heavy and feel comfortable in your hands. But the same oversized handles make it impossible to store them in the flatware organizer in my kitchen drawer. I'm going to have to locate a basket or tray to hold the flatware between servings.

I purchased this set on Sept 2006 and while it "was" a beautiful set, it is beautiful no longer. Over the past two years, the pattern has completely worn off half the pieces. The silver rings at the top of the handles have broken on several pieces with a few having been lost, leaving me with an ugly incomplete piece. Two pieces have handles that have cracked.

These have never been in a dishwasher and while used regularly, have never been abused.

I am extremely disappointed with this set and after reading reviews on similar styles of flatware from Pfalzgraff, it appears they have serious production problems with these sets.

I do NOT recommend you buy this or similarly made flatware items from Pfalzgraff.

Buy Pfaltzgraff Winter Frost 20-Piece Flatware Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment