(Pack of 4) Kid Safe Poly Sandwich Spreaders (Colors May Vary), 7½"

(Pack of 4) Kid Safe Poly Sandwich Spreaders, 7½'I am terrible about reading the dimensions of items, assuming the size based on the typical size of an item but these are really pretty big. I purchased them to go on a colorful cheese display as spreaders as they came up on an Amazon search for such an item but they were way too big for that purpose. They are very pretty and seem completely safe for kids I am glad I purchased them for my son to use but they didn't suit the purpose I actually purchased them for. My fault for not reading the dimensions!

I don't like it when I try to spread mustard on bread and the knife cuts the bread. Use this spreader and you can get the mustrad evenly with one swipe and no fear of ripping the bread. Low-tech and it works. What else could you ask for?

Buy (Pack of 4) Kid Safe Poly Sandwich Spreaders (Colors May Vary), 7½" Now

I was hoping to get the colors shown. Instead of purple I got a blue, I bought 2 sets.

I am so glad to find it, our local stores sell out very fast. The same quality, the same price.

Read Best Reviews of (Pack of 4) Kid Safe Poly Sandwich Spreaders (Colors May Vary), 7½" Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment