Oster Cocinando Covered Caldera

Oster 74206.02 Cocinando 10-Quart Covered Caldera, OrangeI am enjoying using this caldera, I love the color and the non-stick surface! I also like the fact that the lid has a small steam release in it, so that I don't have to leave the lid at an angle to release steam. My only complaints were 1; it would be easier to use if there was a handle with a protective grabbing surface. I am constantly stirring my ingredients and saute' items in this pot before adding more, it's a pain to have to use a pot holder with this. That was no surprise, though, the item's photo clearly shows that the handles are uncovered and small. The surprise that I *did* get was the label. It took me hours to remove it! Even with oil based remover I had to treat it, then tear off a small piece, then treat it then tear off a small piece. It was a sticky/laminated mess! A simple paper label would have been much easier to remove (or a gummy-backed inside-the-pot paper with information on it). A silly complaint, in some ways, but a big time-waster to me.

The pot and lid, though, have been great and I love the color! I am going back to look for a slightly larger size now, I like to make enough food so that my husband can take the leftovers to work with him for a day or two and this isn't quite large enough for that + the family's meal.

item arrived slightly damaged, but I had already disposed of the packing. Slight damage should not effect use. Good price for the pot.

Buy Oster Cocinando Covered Caldera Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment