Oneida Wedgwood Juliet 18/10 20 Pc Set Service for 4 (Mirror)

Oneida Wedgwood Juliet 18/10 20 Pc Set Service for 4When I was ready to buy a good stainless steel set, Juliet was my favorite pattern. I discovered it had been discontinued, so rushed to purchase it before it disappeared all together! I saved 75% over currently-available designs. This stainless steel set is beautiful, heavy, durable, classy, and I'm sure it will be passed on to the next generation. I'm sure Oneida's other patterns are great, too (just more expensive than one being discontinued).

I was missing half of my flatware that I got as a wedding gift and I found it on this website. Now I have flatware for the whole family!

Buy Oneida Wedgwood Juliet 18/10 20 Pc Set Service for 4 (Mirror) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment