J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged 2-Piece Stainless Steel Carving Set

J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged 2-Piece Stainless Steel Carving SetThis J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged Carving Set does a high quality job at a reasonable price. While not as impressive as the Henckels top of the line carving set, it slices with ease. You can carve adequately thin slices without much effort. I highly recommend this set to anyone on a budget who requires a satisfactory slicer.

I bought this for my husband & he loves it! He didn't think he's care much about the fork, but found that to be handy as well. A great value! Another great Henckels product!

Buy J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged 2-Piece Stainless Steel Carving Set Now

I gave it 4 stars since I have not tried a more expensive carving knife set. I used it twice over the holidays, carving a 14lb Thanksgiving turkey and a 8 lb leg of lamb for Christmas.

The knife and fork did not feel heavy in my hands while carving both on the kitchen counter and cutting was a breeze.

My only possible complaint is the corners of the handle feel a bit sharp. It won't cut your hands, but might be a little uncomfortable for some.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Classic Forged 2-Piece Stainless Steel Carving Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment