Gibson Colorsplash Westmeade 3-Piece Pasta Cooker Set

Gibson Colorsplash Westmeade 3-Piece Pasta Cooker Set, YellowI got this for my daughter because she has a red kitchen. It says it is dishwasher safe yet and she has used it once a week since the end of Feb (probably the total number of times being 10) and yet the paint is chipping. I can't return it at this point and Amazon doesn't stand behind it, so do yourself a favor and just get a stainless steel pot, skip the cool colors....they aren't worth the extra price!!!

never again will i purchased a painted stainless steel pot. first time i used this pot it was a bit too close the burner next to it and consequently got a palm-sized black burn mark that i can't remove. wish i could've returned it. this purchase was a mistake. i got it for to add a pop of color to my kitchen (wanted to get a whole set of yellow), so rather than throw it out or continue to use it, i've let it add color to my kitchen by sitting on a prominent shelf (burned side facing inward, of course).

i would not recommend this product.

Buy Gibson Colorsplash Westmeade 3-Piece Pasta Cooker Set Now

I really like this pasta cooker and the color looks nice on my stove.

Only problem I have with it is the size. That has nothing to do with the pot I'm just not finding it as easy to manage from a wheel chair as I thought I would.

For that reason I will find a good home for it.

Read Best Reviews of Gibson Colorsplash Westmeade 3-Piece Pasta Cooker Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment