Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery Set

Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery SetI have had this set for 15 years! It has definitely lasted the test of time. As far as the product getting spots a little steel wool (SOS pad) does the trick. A fantastic value for the product.

I originally had Fiberware, and needed to replace it. I chose this. I have found uses for everything, it has made my life so much easier. I would highly recommend this set to anyone. The knives are well sharp and easy to use.

Buy Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery Set Now

You get a great set for like $50. I don't think a lot of people need like eight steak knives. I don't but that also keeps me from constantly washing them, lol.

Read Best Reviews of Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery Set Here

Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery Set

Set looked really nice but we put some of the pieces in the dishwasher and they stained badly.

I don't remember seeing anything that said "hand wash only"

I asked a few questions and I found out now don't use in the dishwasher.

Want Farberware Traditions 20-Piece Cutlery Set Discount?

i replaced my cheap knives (purchased at family dollar for less than $10 for

about 15 knives) with farberware.....i bought about 10 knives. they are the worst you can imagine.....the stainless steel blades rusted and were sull from day one. i wish i had my family dollar knives back. they were actually quite good.

do not buy farberware

0 comments:

Post a Comment