Chantal 9-Inch Easy as Pie-Dish

Chantal 9 Inch Easy As Pie-Dish, WhiteI love this pie plate! So far I have made fruit pies and meat pies in it without pie weights and have gotten a perfectly golden, flaky crust (unlike those pesky disposable tins that give you uncooked spots!). I like that I can, in theory, press down on the uncooked crust on the edge for a decorative rim but found that it doesn't really give it a magazine-worthy look just by using the "easy edge". I have put this in the fridge before without a problem and assume that it is dishwasher safealthough I choose to handwash it. Great quality, inexpensive stoneware!

This pie dish is wonderful. It is non stick and the vanilla color is great. Be careful not to use a pie cutter that is not silicone. It may scratch it

Buy Chantal 9-Inch Easy as Pie-Dish Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment