Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Multi-Grater Set

Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Multi-Grater SetI was skeptical of purchasing this since there weren't any reviews yet, but I'm glad I did. I own other Henckels kitchen gadgets and have been satisfied with them.

This grater is sturdy and comes with an additional grate grid (one is for a fine shred and one is for a medium, coarser shred) that can be popped off the handle base. I worried that because the grid can be popped off the handle, that it might not be sturdy. But it is, and I had no reason to worry. It grates a hard block of parmesan like a dream, and washes up easily in the dishwasher.

The only drawback is that the weight of the handle is almost too heavy. When rested across the top of a smaller bowl, the weight of the handle will tip the bowl over. But I wouldn't let that stop me from purchasing this again.

Very nice looking grater with two attachments, does what it's intended to do. Item arrived on time with no complaints.

Buy Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Multi-Grater Set Now

The name says it all "Zwilling J.A.Henckels".

You will have this product for the rest of your life.

Its more expensive then the rest of the similar products.

But the price justifies the quality. Great!

Read Best Reviews of Zwilling J.A. Henckels Twin Pure Multi-Grater Set Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment