Chicago Cutlery WSF 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery WSF 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife, Sheath PackagingI wanted to return this item. It is defective as all of the Chicago Cutlery Knives I purchased in this group. The rivets on all of the handles are not ground flush. They stick up. I have purchased and used Chicago Cutlery Knives for over 30 years and never seen inferior quality such as these. I wasn't allowed the 30 days after I received it. The 30 days from the date of purchase was used. It is still new and in the orginal package. Please advise. I would like replacements. Thanks, John

I have always been happy with Chicago Cutlery. I still have the knife I bought after I got married 26 years ago and I use it every day. I lost my paring knife along the way and bought this to replace it.

Sasha

Buy Chicago Cutlery WSF 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

I am very pleased with this knife. I have two Rada paring knives that are about worn out and they were hard to keep sharp. I have not had to touch this up on a steel yet. It's doing a great job.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery WSF 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

I love this knife. At first I didn't know if I would use this knife much, but I have used it alot. I do a lot of cooking on the ranch for men so I make alot of soups, stews, salads, etc. This knife is perfect for cutting vegetables. The size is right and the feel of the knife is excellent. I would highly recommend this knife to any cook.

Want Chicago Cutlery WSF 3-1/2-Inch Parer Knife, Sheath Packaging Discount?

This knife completed my set of Chicago Cutlery knives. They are all walnut signature forged, the key word being forged. Note: there are others from Chicago Cutlery that have "walnut" in their name, they are stamped, not forged and they are not as good in every way. But, the walnut signature forged offer great balance, comfortable grip, are nice to look at and a very good buy as well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment