Zwilling Cronidur 8 Chefs Knife

Zwilling Cronidur 8 Chefs KnifeIf you can afford to get only one knife for your kitchen, this is the blade to get, particularly at the current sale price. The balance of this blade is just about perfect while the weight for me is neither too heavy nor too light. The ergonomic connection between the non-slip handle and the Cronidur 30 steel blade encourages even a new cook to hold the knife in the efficient way recommended by cooking schools. And the blade is sharp, sharp, sharp.

The Cronidur 30 steel used by Zwilling for this line of knives is highly corrosion resistant and will also retain its sharpness far longer than the usual knife you may think of buying to save a few dollars.

A good knife will make you a better cook because it will make the sometimes endless slicing, chopping, dicing tasks virtually effortless. This is definitely an instance where paying more money now will save you from many replacements of inferior blades over the years. Highly recommended.

This was a gift and when I saw it I said there is no knife worth this amount of money. I decided to keep it since it was a gift and not something that I would buy myself. Then I used it and I was converted. The knife is increadible, it makes all the cutting task easy and fast. Not only does it make cutting thigs quicker but now with the way it sits in my hand I can cut things more uniform, which improves cooking items.

Buy Zwilling Cronidur 8 Chefs Knife Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment