YOSHIHIRO - Blue Steel Hongasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 11.7" 300mm -MADE IN JAPAN

YOSHIHIRO - Blue Steel Hongasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 11.7' 300mm -MADE IN JAPANHey guys, I finally received the knife from YOSHIHIRO. Ok what can I tell u guys about this knife, I would recommend this knife for any professional sushi chef out there. The price is really fair for high quality knife.

it isnt bad to get a yanagiba at this price. but the quality really disappointed me. I have been using sushi knives for more than five years and I have tried cheaper and more expensive knives and this one is defenitely not recommented for professional use. the knive can chip easily even while sharpening. are u kidding me? a real aoko-hongasumi is well known as a good hard steel so i really doubt this knife is legitimate aoko hongasumi.

Buy YOSHIHIRO - Blue Steel Hongasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 11.7" 300mm -MADE IN JAPAN Now

The knife is absolutely beautiful, a great deal of care obviously goes into the workmanship of these knives.

It came wonderfully sharp. Most knives typically come with a "serviceable" edge, but I generally like mine with a very refined edge, this is the only knife I have ever purchased that I did not feel the need to sharpen right out of the box.

I like the heft of the knife. The weight of a knife really comes down to personal preference, but I feel this one has just enough heft that you can let the weight of the knife do the bulk of the work when slicing, but is still light enough that it doesn't feel cumbersome when making repetitious cuts.

The only "drawback" is that the knife is NOT stainless, so it requires a little extra care to ensure it remains in good condition. That said the knife came with care instructions for people who may not know how to care for a non-stainless knife.

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO - Blue Steel Hongasumi Yanagi Sashimi Chef Knife 11.7" 300mm -MADE IN JAPAN Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment