WMF Profi Plus Fruit Carver/Channel Knife

WMF Profi Plus Fruit Carver/Channel KnifeGreat tool, solid feel. You use this to make lemon or orange peel twirls to place in drinks like martinis. It can also be used on solid pieces of chocolate for decorating cakes/brownies (make sure to refrigerate chocolate first).

Great quality! The channel is deep enough that you can get citrus twists that are thick enough & the cutting edge is really sharp. I like how sturdy/solid the knife feels. Much better than most I've seen in kitchen supply stores & similar in price. Much more for your money!

Buy WMF Profi Plus Fruit Carver/Channel Knife Now

I feel like a professional barkeep when I cut a strip of citrus with this. Very sharp and solidly made. I'm on a Sazerac kick and this is just the thing.

Read Best Reviews of WMF Profi Plus Fruit Carver/Channel Knife Here

Good product. Not flimsy like some others I've seen.

I bought it for lemon and lime twists on cocktail glasses, but use it on veggies I'm slicing more than anything. If you take 4-5 lengthwise slices off a cucumber and then slice it thinly for salads or dainty cucumber sandwiches, you get the most adorable cucumber flowers.

Want WMF Profi Plus Fruit Carver/Channel Knife Discount?

Purchased one of these and then a second as they are the best yet for pealing lemon and orange rind for drinks. If anyone knows of a better tool please advise. I know they exist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment