Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife

Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku KnifeI bought this for my parents for Christmas and they love it! It has replaced all their old, dull knives.

Awesome tool; tang is well weighted so feels just right in the hand, sharp as can be. I think i will also buy a 5" one. For the money, I believe this to be a good value ("you get what you pay for").

Buy Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife Now

When I received this knife it seemed really big and I was not sure if I was going to like it. I love this knife. The ergonomic handle makes such a big difference. The quality of this knife is exceptional.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife Here

I bought this knife as a primary cutting/chopping/carving knife and I've been VERY pleased with it. It is forged to a very fine edge with a very slight taper out to the wider back edge. It cuts with no effort other than the weight of the blade through soft items and cuts excellently and cleanly through anything I've put under it.

Want Victorinox Forged 7-Inch Granton Edge Santoku Knife Discount?

We moved recently and in the process I lost my knives. Can't say I'm too disappointed because this knife is wonderful. It's sharper than the one I lost and the quality is excellent.

Save 32% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment