Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox Handle

Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox HandleThe Victorinox knives are terrific....sharp, lightweight, easy to hold.

I bought four and really enjoy using them. They stay sharp and are easy to resharpen when necessary. Good buy!

The first knife I bought tore the bread up when cutting. This one glides through without smashing or tearing. Dang one more word.

Buy Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Now

Bought this for cutting rolls and english muffins, could have gone down in size slightly, but a great knife indeed.

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Here

We were looking for a bread knife that would cut small dinner rolls without the fear we would also cut our fingers, this one is perfect. It also can sit on a cutting board without anything hanging over the edge that might cut fingers or hands.

Want Victorinox Cutlery 7-Inch Wavy Edge Bread Knife, Black Fibrox Handle Discount?

After reading many glowing reviews, I decided to add three Victorinox knives to my kitchen. As advertised, they probably perform excellently. When I received them, however, I was turned off by the cheap look and feel of them. I kept the bread knife, but sent the other two knives back.

The knife cuts bread well, but I'd recommend a longer size for a more versatile blade. The seven inch blade is a little short for some wider bread loaves, but it's great for sandwiches. I think I might have liked the rosewood handles better for home use. In a commercial kitchen, the fibrox handles are ideal. I purchased two Chinese Kenda brand paring knives for 1.50 each, and the handles were EXACTLY the same as the "fibrox". (just an observation).

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment