Ginkgo Sea Drift Hollow Handle 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4

Ginkgo Sea Drift Hollow Handle 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4I'm very pleased with my set I get lots of compliments from dinner guests. Pieces feel substantial (not lightweight or cheap like some simiarly priced sets), don't spot in the dishwasher and look great on the table. The style is simple, classic, elegant and flexible enough to go with a variety of dinnerware. I strongly recommend this set!

i'm a single guy, that just moved into my own place. i know this isn't the most expensive place-ware but it is definitely the nicest i've ever used. it's nice and heavy, none of the pieces have that "weak" spot where they are likely to bend. i've even scooped out some ice cream with no worries. in addition they look very cool. there is something to be said for buying something nice and then forgetting about any further investment. also, they look great with my corelle urban arc dishes, the square dishes and curved pattern compliment the curved handles on sea drift very well. i can host a small dinner in style!

Buy Ginkgo Sea Drift Hollow Handle 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Now

Living in rural New Mexico I've learned to wait patiently for deliveries -this flatware arrived on June 6th well before the June 22nd deadline estimate THANK YOU.

The other reviews encouraged me to make the purchase, then decide to get two sets. I am completely delighted with the quality and style of the flatware. The clever design element of the handles curving toward the plate give the place setting a simple, elegant look, with a modern twist. The pieces are well weighted and smooth perfect in your hand and your mouth.

Read Best Reviews of Ginkgo Sea Drift Hollow Handle 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Here

Just bought this set and got it in the mail. It is really nice. I have never felt such high end kitchenware. I am not even kidding. I eat out a lot, even the fancy restaurants don't always have good kitchenware. You can see scratches when they get low quality utensils.

Anyways, I bought this brand because of all the positive reviews and also because I like the design. It is really minimalistic. It can pair well with various types of dishes and plating. In my opinion, this is the kitchen equivalent of the little black dress. It goes with everything. Every kitchen should have something like this!

It comes shipped to you in a heavy, compact bundle. The bundle has a small thank you note from the sellers. Each utensil is a bit heavier than the standard kitchenware. Oh, also, it shines! Literally.

Want Ginkgo Sea Drift Hollow Handle 20-Piece Stainless Steel Flatware Set, Service for 4 Discount?

I really like this flatware!! It's a great quality, for a good price. And very attractive.

I have been waiting many years to buy a "real" set as i took a half of a set when i got divorced many years ago and it's just not done the trick!

But i'm having a problem with the knives they come out of the dishwasher "dusty" looking all the way up and down. Nothing else in my dishwasher does, and it is only 2 years old (the dishwasher). Any ideas why this would happen?

I wipe them on my shirt and i have to press very hard and i can see dust come off. I use a Cascade packet what i've always used with everything. I just dont understand why it's just the knives! They are so bright and shiny when they go in! Thanx for any help or ideas you can give...

(It would be Five Stars otherwise!)

Save 26% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment