Victorinox 8-Inch Bread Knife with Blade Protector

Victorinox 8-Inch Bread Knife with Blade ProtectorI had been using my Mom's old bread knife for years but finally convinced myself to buy this one as a treat. I love it, the price is good and it really cuts those crusty loaves!!! I have several other Victorinox brand knives and I'm crazy for them!

This knife will take abuse and still continue cutting well. A friend made a loaf of bread in a bread machine and forgot to remove the metal paddle before using my knife to slice the bread. The paddle took quite a beating and the knife only had a few minor nicks in the blade. It still slices just as well as it did before.

Buy Victorinox 8-Inch Bread Knife with Blade Protector Now

This review of he Forschner 8 inch bread knife is confusing. It is critical of certain aspects of the knife but then goes on to say that the reviewer has two "other" Forschner knives she is happy with, the 10 inch and 8 inch bread knives. I thought the review was about the 8 inch bread knife.

Can you clear up this confusion?

Read Best Reviews of Victorinox 8-Inch Bread Knife with Blade Protector Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment