Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool Set with Plastic Case

Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool Set with Plastic CaseOnly down side is its made of plastic, so look cheap

but everything else is prety good

Bought a few sets of these as gifts and everyone loved them.

Plus: Appear to be pretty sturdy and put together well. Lots of accessories and nice case for the price

Negs: Difficult to get items back into the container, plastic molds seem to be very tight for a number of the items. Had a few people give me some "feedback" on the gift and felt the handles on the skewers were not all that well

Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool Set with Plastic Case Now

I bought this for my son and I am glad I did. He uses it all the time from his backyard to the hunting camp, to the football stadium parking lot. This is a very good quality set for the price. My son loves it. I enjoy the rewards that come my way when we're together grilling. The carry and storage case makes this our favorite set of BBQ tools.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool Set with Plastic Case Here

Not that great. I would not suggest this one to anyone who needs one. Very cheap made. Better quality overall.

Want Mr. Bar-B-Q 18-Piece Tool Set with Plastic Case Discount?

I bought this set for when we do BBQ's. When I opened the package I was very surprise to see it was not some cheap-o set. Im very happy with this item

0 comments:

Post a Comment