LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Turner

LamsonSharp 2' x 4' TurnerHow strange this turner gets much better reviews than it's big brother the 3x5 turner. They both have the same design, material, and construction; only a difference in size. Perhaps the larger one influences people to handle it harder, leading to durability issues and the smaller one, being used for more precise, delicate "dainty" chores gets a logically gentler treatment. Anyway...

I like mine just fine, it's great for small dishes cooked in my small skillet single eggs, little breakfast sausage patties, brownie server, and more (that's double speak for "I ran out of things that I can think of saying I use it for").

Right now it's priced the same as the bigger one ($13.99) which is not a good deal at all I got mine for $8.99. Check back when it goes on sale. It's a peach of a little turner.

I had about given up on finding a quality turner. All that's left in "kitchen" departments in stores are flappy silicone discs, and round plastic mini-sewer grates nailed to handles. You know the ones I mean. You couldn't get under an egg to save you with those.

The Lamson high-carbon stainless steel turners have a flexible but very strong blade. Tough enough for my kitchen-brute husband but fine enough to turn an omelette delicately. No rust, no crust, no more agitation!

Buy LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Turner Now

Bought this turner to replace a similar sized one I'd had for 40 years when the handle fell apart. It's even better quality than the old one. So happy to have it.

Read Best Reviews of LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Turner Here

Professional Quality! Excellent purchase. Constructed to last for many years of cooking pleasure. My wife and I highly recommend this kitchen tool for every home and commercial kitchen.

Want LamsonSharp 2" x 4" Turner Discount?

If you make Indian dishes like Dosas or Chapatis or really anything flat and floppy on traditional cast-iron pans, you need this thing right now! So much less frustration now that I can properly flip things!

My aunt (who lives in India) had a similar turner for the past 25 years, still using it on a weekly basis with a broken handle because she was unable to find similar items in India! So the next time I visited I bought like 10 of these and gifted it to all my Indian relatives. They all now love me, and I now have requests to buy 7 more for their friends!

Then handle is built to last. And I can only hope it will give me 25 years of delicious and perfectly turned Dosas.

P.S. This thing is great as a scraper to get rid of stuck or burnt-on residue on cast-iron ware.

Save 22% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment