Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging

Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath PackagingI bought Chicago cutlery steak knives first. The knive is just as good. I woul recommend to anyone. It's also not expensive.

I love the Chicago Cutlery knife set with one exception. The bread knife serrated teeth are MUCH too agressive for bread. It makes so many crumbs when used. It is so bad that we rescued the old knife from our previous set to use instead. The rest of the knife set is so well balanced and very nice. It's hard to believe that such an oversite was made. I'm sorry I can't recommend the bread knife in this case.

Buy Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging Now

In years past Chicago Cutlery Products seemed to be of high quality so when I purchased this knife I expected the best. It rips the bread rather than cutting it. I found another one that was only about $10 that give excellent slicing results.

Read Best Reviews of Chicago Cutlery Forum 7-1/2-Inch Bread Knife, Sheath Packaging Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment