Shun DMS300 Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery Set

Shun DMS300 Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery SetThe best knives I've ever owned, bar none. They come with a razor edge and are easy to re-hone with just a few strokes on the Kershaw-Shun steel (well worth purchasing to accompany this set). The damascus pattern and perfectly crafted profile slice through darn near anything (food-like anyway) with ease. I also got a 9" scalloped slicing knife and sharpening steel to round out the set. The weight and balance are perfect. They are designed for right-handed chefs with a d-shaped handle so if you are a leftie they may not be as comfortable or easy to use.

I purchased a set of these for my brother and sister-in-law last year for their wedding and almost kept them for myself. They raved about the quality of the set so I finally purchased my own and can say without a doubt that these are the finest made knives that I have ever owned. One word of warning, these are sharp! I was a little too eager when I was unpacking the knives and cut my hand wide open. Three stitches later, I was prepping my dinner. Great cuts, well balanced, and beautiful to look at.

Buy Shun DMS300 Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery Set Now

I have a set for myself had them for 3 years now. They only need to be sharpened once a year and the company will put a factory edge back on it for free, just have to ship them to them. If anyone is looking for a set of knives these are the ones you buy once and never have to buy another set in your life.

Read Best Reviews of Shun DMS300 Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery Set Here

I originally thought about getting a full set with a cutting block, but at the end of the day these three are sufficient for my daily use. The key is that they are very sharp and provide a firm grip. The box is nice, but it's not for storing the knives after use. I ended up getting a few plastic knife covers to protect these knives from damage and accidents.

Want Shun DMS300 Classic 3-Piece Boxed Cutlery Set Discount?

I received these as a birthday gift. I'm a Chef at a Nice resturant and these knives are great. My coworkers also use them. I couldn't be happier.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment