Wusthof Knife Edge Guard - Slicer/Utility

Wusthof blade guard 8 carverI really have to wonder about the review that says the Wusthof Blade Guard falls off the knife. Certainly not my experience! It slides easily onto my Dexter-Russell Chinese Cleaver (8" x 3 1/4), stays put, doesn't scratch the knife thanks to the velvet lining, protects the edge from damage, and avoids accidental cuts when rummaging in the drawer where I keep the cleaver. What more could anyone expect from this product?

I purchased this blade guard for my electric fillet knife blades. I had trouble keeping the blades loose, it was hard to take the knife on trips because they would cut through bags and keeping them loose dulled the blades. Now I can transport the blades safely and they stay sharp. The guards are tight and do not slip off, I would recommend these blade guards to anyone.

Buy Wusthof Knife Edge Guard - Slicer/Utility Now

the only sheath I would recommend for a high end knife as it doesn't scratch the knife when putting it on and off

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Knife Edge Guard - Slicer/Utility Here

Tis to me seems expensive for what it is. I thought it would be a hard plastic case when it appears to be a flimsy vinyl sleeve. I expected more from Wursthof. :(

Want Wusthof Knife Edge Guard - Slicer/Utility Discount?

I like this product it fits and snug perfectly for my 9.5" knife, it so easy to slip, with felt lining it wont scratch and keep your knife nice looking blade.

0 comments:

Post a Comment