Wusthof Classic 23-Piece Block Set

Wusthof Classic 23-Piece Block SetThis is an incredible set of incredible knives. They are so sharp that a near miss counts. That's not hyperbole (much). What I mean is: You have to be careful with these because one could cut you to the bone before you knew it. I had a full set of Chicago Cutlery for years, but I grew tired of having to constantly sharpen them. The Wusthof knives are a dream to use in comparison. Sharpness is useful because you can cut finer with less pressure. They are simply easier to use than less sharp knives because you don't have to work so hard. They are also very well balanced. They are expensive. I earned some looks from my spouse until she started to use them, at which point she said, "Now I understand." This is a quality product, not a Chinese knock off. If you can afford it, do it. You won't be disappointed.

These knives are absolutely a dream to work with! Over the years we've had several "block sets" of knives but none of them can even begin to compare with these. They are full tang, perfectly balanced, and razor-sharp. They help to make cooking so pleasurable that I (husband) have begun watching the cooking shows and cook for the family most of the time. I just like handling these knives. And my wife couldn't be more pleased!

Buy Wusthof Classic 23-Piece Block Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment