Pineapple Slicer And Corer - Looking For A Top Of The Line Pineapple Slicer Corer? Why Just Look At

Pineapple Slicer And Corer - Looking For A Top Of The Line Pineapple Slicer Corer? Why Just Look At Those Reviews! This Is The Best, With A No Hassle Money Back Guarantee. Wake Up Those Taste Buds And Stop Eating Canned Pineapple! Stop Yearning For The Flavorful Taste Of Freshly-Cut Pineapple Because Of Past Trouble Handling A Knife Which Are Just Plain Clumsy. Imagine A Way To Easily Get Fresh Pineapple, The Nutritious, Year-Round Fruit For Your Favorite Cocktails, Home-Made Recipes And Nutritious Smoothies! Fresh Pineapple Is Low In Calories, And Is A Powerhouse Of Several Unique Health Promoting Compounds, Minerals & Vitamins, Essential For Optimum Health. Not Only Will You Get The Wonderful Taste Eating Freshly-Cut Pineapple, But Think Of How Impressive It Is With Literally Hundreds Of Recipes For Meals, Deserts And Drinks And Smoothies That Tastes Even Better. Mouth-Watering Taste And Nutrition, Too!Truly a wonder tool. We tried it as soon as we got it and came up with a perfectly-sliced spiral of pineapple. Easy to use and great to have around the kitchen. Best of all, the empty pineapple shell can be used as an "island drinking cup" to fill with your favorite beverage!

I received this as a gift last Friday and started using it over the weekend. It's a superb product and a lot of fun to use. It extracts the core of the pineapple in a spiral, leaving the shell behind. I will never have canned pineapples now that I can easily core fresh pineapples with this clever tool.

Buy Pineapple Slicer And Corer - Looking For A Top Of The Line Pineapple Slicer Corer? Why Just Look At Now

The Pineapple Slicer is our family's best buy. It's so simple and easy to use. I used to think twice in buying a pineapple because of the amount of time it would take to cut and peel. Now, I look forward to buying pineapples to pack in the kids' lunches and for on the go snacks, just so I can use this efficient slicer. It really works!!

Read Best Reviews of Pineapple Slicer And Corer - Looking For A Top Of The Line Pineapple Slicer Corer? Why Just Look At Here

I love fresh pineapple and often buy pineapple when it is on sale.

The problem with the "on-sale" pineapples is they are usually very small.

My old pineapple slicing tool (which is now in the back of the drawer) had too large of a diameter cutting surface.

This new tool is about a half-inch to nearly an inch smaller in diameter.

This allows me to slice and core all of my smaller pineapples without having to:

A: Slice my hand

or

B: Waste time cleaning up the edges of the newly sliced pineapple that still have some outer pineapple husk on them.

Want Pineapple Slicer And Corer - Looking For A Top Of The Line Pineapple Slicer Corer? Why Just Look At Discount?

I love my pineapple slicer! It works perfect every time. I like to use it in front of guests because they are always amazed at how perfectly it pulls out the rings of pineapple while leaving the core. If I am making a smoothie, I will cut up the remaining core and throw that in for extra fiber. I enjoy this so much, I will be giving these as gifts.

Save 37% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment