J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-Inch Utility Knife

J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-Inch Utility KnifeWhile it is not the high-end Henckels knife, it is still great.

It has a nice weight to it, it feels very sturdy in your hand. If you are petite, or have children helping you cook, it may be just a little too heavy to use as your main knife.

It is insanely sharp too. This knife can cut half-frozen chicken like butter. I havent had it long enough to really know how well it keeps its edge.

I chose the 6" utility version over the 8" chef version because I felt the 8" was just slightly too large. I am average-size, and I find the slightly smaller knife gives more control when cutting.

If you want a great low-cost chef/utility knife, I certainly recommend it.

As with all my previous purchases with Henckels knives, I am absolutely thrilled with this one! Excellent quality at a price that wont break the bank. I would recommend this knife and any other Henckels' knives to anyone looking for something that holds up and is affordable! A++++ all the way!!!!

Buy J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-Inch Utility Knife Now

Great knives. Highest quality. I have a complete set and they are the best knives I have ever used.

Read Best Reviews of J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-Inch Utility Knife Here

Simply a superior product. Nice heavy weight with sharp blade. This is one that will out live me! Highly recommend J.A Henckels products.

Want J.A. Henckels International Forged Synergy 6-Inch Utility Knife Discount?

I have a set of ginsu knives that I really liked. They stay sharp, look nice, and weren't too expensive. The only problemthe 6 in utility knife, which you use practically every day, separated from its handle and couldn't be fixed or replaced. Very disappointing. I bought this knife to replace it. It looks similar and although a little large, basically fits in the knife set holder. What I love is it is all one piece so won't come apart on me. Why I only gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is because it started to go dull kind of fast. Other than that, I like it very much.

Save 41% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment