Cutco 6-Piece Table Knife Set #1869

Cutco 6-Piece Table Knife Set #1869My family has been using Cutco for as long as I can remember. I am doing my rating based on the experience with the cheaper, set of table knives that we ordered directly from Cutco for less all those years ago. The knives are great, sharp, and really do cut anything on the plate. I rate these 5 stars simply because they are great. If you want Cutco, however, save yourself some money and do not order from Amazon.com. Instead, find a Cutco sales rep and make an appointment. You'll get discounts, possible some free stuff, and you'll help the rep make a nice paycheck. The rest of the Cutco stuff still applies, like the ergonomic dishwasher safe handles, great durability, lifetime guarantee, free sharpening, and being easy to clean while always looking great. 5/5!

I used to sell Cutco, and love their products, but I'm confused as to why this set is listed so high. You can order an 8 piece set for cheaper, direct from the company. If you are looking to drop this much money on some fantastic knives, at least get your money's worth!

Buy Cutco 6-Piece Table Knife Set #1869 Now

These are the best cutlery to be found. I am now buying for my grandchildren as I have had mine since 1960. All

Cutco products carry a lifetime warranty and the company has terrific customer service. Also, once you own a

piece of this quality product you are offered a discount of some type on any future purchases which is really nice. I prefer to shop directly at the company website or via their catalog. They can also put you in touch with the dealer nearest you, if you wish. Best deal is company direct.Cutco Homemaker + 8 Steak Knives #2018c

Read Best Reviews of Cutco 6-Piece Table Knife Set #1869 Here

I'm neither a chef nor a gourmet cook, but as a wife, mother and a grandmother whose kitchen is the hub of activity for everyone and their uncle, our Cutco knives and utensils have lasted us close to 40 years and still counting. As youngsters and even teenagers, these knives and utensils have been used for far more than their intended use. I recently found my Cutco knife next to a piece of radiator hose on the work bench in my garage.

Of course I admonish those who mis-use my Cutco, but the knives didn't fail to do their work on the kitchen counter, butcher block or dining room table even after their "mis-use." Both the blades and handles remained intact, performed well and looked good. But does a blade hold its sharp edge forever? Absolutely not. I send ours, both serated and straight edge, to Cutco for sharpening when the utensil no longer slices through meat or vegetable like a hot knife through butter. How often has that been, you ask? Four times in 40 years.

Yes, you have to pay $5 to $9 postage, but the knives are sharpened free of charge for a lifetime. I just recently sent some knives for sharpening and a fork for a tine to be straightened. I received a brand new fork, a new paring knife and three re-sharpened knives. I thought the paring knife just needed sharpening. Cutco thought otherwise and sent a brand new one to me. How can anyone complain about that kind of lifetime warranty and customer service?

I once bought one of those other expensive knives. It worked equally well as the Cutco, but when I sent it to the company for sharpening, it was returned un-sharpened because the dulled blade was not because of "manufacturing defect."

Cutco doesn't split hairs. They simply cater to their customers.

Want Cutco 6-Piece Table Knife Set #1869 Discount?

You can buy this set direct from Cutco for $186 full price or at a 20% discount if you are a registered Cutco owner (that would be $149)

0 comments:

Post a Comment