Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife

Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2-Inch Utility KnifeThe Wuesthof Grand Prix II Utility Knife is for sure the most used knife in our kitchen. We have it now since over 6 years and I expect it to work for the next 20 or so more years. I use it for almost everything and it has the nick-name the mango knife. It works really well on all larger fruits and vegetables, meat and even on some fish. The utility knife is well balanced and very comfortable to hold even for longer working times. It kept its sharp edge for a very long time, but as with all forged knives they should be sharpened regularly.

It is easy to sharpen again; I use the Wuesthof steel or my WMF sharpener (I love that one!) or my Wuesthof ceramic sharpener (I had to find out my favorite sharpener by trying them all).

I am hand-washing my forged knives right after use and I keep them well and dry stored in a wooden knife block. Forged knives should not be washed in a dish washer. The knives are expensive, but I do want to enjoy my daily work in the kitchen and I do not like messing around with dangerous blunt and cheap knives. For me every knife that is longer than a peeling knife should be a forged knife, with the only exception of a bread knife. My bread knife is over 30 years old and works like on its first day.

If a not used Wuesthof knife arrives dull I would send it back, it should have been easy to exchange the knife for a sharp one.

My son is a chef. When he cooks at my house, he brings his own knives because he doesn't like mine. He recommended that I upgrade a few of my knives to WUSTHOF Grand Prix. I'm so glad I did. Cutting and chopping is a breeze with these knives. They are very sharp.

Buy Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife Now

This is a near-perfect knife. The handle design is especially nice, and the blade is long enough to be meaningful. Is it worth the FORTUNE you have to pay? Probably not. A $7 grocery-store utility knife will do the job but not as elegantly. Will you use it every day? Then the additional quality and beauty of this knife may represent good value.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife Here

I have used this model of Wusthof for quite a while and am very happy with them. This one is no exception.

Want Wusthof Grand Prix II 4-1/2-Inch Utility Knife Discount?

Go Wusthof Go Wusthof It is just worth the extra money! These knives are great for around the kitchen and they are as sharp as a razor blade! 4 weeks now of hard labor and no need for sharpening yet?

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment