Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set

Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving SetNot too happy with this purchase. Knive is too thin and therefore flexes too much when used for carving. I do not recommend it.

Simply put, for 30 dollars more you can get something that will actually make carving enjoyable. I received this as a gift, am happy to have something to carve with, but am already in the market for another carving set. It's too light weight, flexible. The knife does keep its edge nicely.

Buy Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set Now

Much lighter than I expected. It feels like a knockoff. I will stick to my Chicago cutlery. Made in America.

Read Best Reviews of Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set Here

I love the feeling you get when serving up good food to your family. A task made much simpler by using great utensils.

Want Wusthof Gourmet 2-Piece Carving Set Discount?

I had been looking for a sharp knife and this Wusthof Gourmet carving set is just what i needed.

I love this set.

0 comments:

Post a Comment