SELECTOOL - Master Sharpener - Sharpens Knives, Scissors, Tools, Axes, Hatchets - Cuts Glass & Tile

SELECTOOL - Master Sharpener - Sharpens Knives, Scissors, Tools, Axes, Hatchets - Cuts Glass & TileI've tried all kinds of sharpeners over the years stones, stone systems, gadget sharpeners. NOTHING I tried ever put on the kind of edge I was looking for . . . until the Selectool.

I bought one at an antique threshers reunion in North Carolina. I saw the guy dull up a machete, sharpen it with this tool, and then cut paper with it. "Okay," I said, "I'll try one more time."

I took it home and proceeded to sharpen every knife in my wife's knife block in about 5 minutes. I got a very sharp edge on all the knives, including the bread knife, very quickly with very little effort. Well, well. It looks like this thing actually works. I check her knives occasionally and they stay sharp. Very impressive for the price.

I've used it to sharpen a bunch of scissors in my house. I've got a bunch of kids and they dull up scissors fast. This tool sharpens every one of them quickly and easily.

I actually have sharpened my lawn mower blade with this tool, just like it says. I tip the mower over, lay the tool on the cutting edge, and stroke down. It takes off a bunch of dull metal very quickly. I do the same number of strokes on the other side and its sharp. It really does what it says.

I'm not a glass cutter, but I believe this tool will cut glass and tile if I need it to. The unit comes with a lifetime guarantee, and the company has been around for almost 50 years, so I can get a brand new tool if this one ever breaks. Nice!

I recommend this highly. I've struggled with other sharpeners that claim to work but don't really do the job. This one does it all and more. Great tool.

**Update**

A few months after I started using this product on my knives and tools, I began doing demonstrations at live shows around where I live. I'm pleased to report it works as marvelously on everybody else's knives as it works on mine. Its a wonderful product to demonstrate, and I've been doing it now for more than 2 years.

Do you remember the old commercial where the guy says, "I liked the product so much, I bought the company!" Well, I bought the company, and I am now the current owner of The SelecTool. We continue to produce it right here in the U.S.A, and I can honestly say I enjoy using it more now than when I first got it. It does exactly what a knife sharpener is supposed to do.

I think you'll like it.

I own motorized and standard bench or hand sharpeners, and they do have their uses; however, the Selectool Master Sharpener has become more and more my "go to" tool because of its simplicity and flexibility. I have other sharpeners that work great, but only for specific jobs or they require a keen eye on safety while using it. Out of the package you can use the Selectool on many tools that need a sharp edge including knives, mower blades, and scissors. Its easy to use, safe, and doesn't require a power cord or special lubricants. My whole family has used it including my two sons (ages 13 & 17) who are boy scouts...even their friends in the troop come over to sharpen their pocket knives. Remember to watch the training videos and practice a little bit on a couple of "not so critical" knives first. There is a technique to using the tool, but you will pick it up quickly no sweat.

Bottom line: a great tool, easy to use, a solid warranty & a low price.

Buy SELECTOOL - Master Sharpener - Sharpens Knives, Scissors, Tools, Axes, Hatchets - Cuts Glass & Tile Now

I've been carrying personal knives for over fifty years. I am compulsive about keeping them sharp. Until I purchased a SelecTool I always used stones for sharpening. I found that stones work okay for the softer blade metals, but once I got into the harder blades the stones were not as effective. However, once I began using the SelecTool I no longer encountered this problem. I now use the SelecTool for all my sharpening needs both personal as well as around the kitchen. The sharpening stones I used to keep in a kitchen drawer are now somewhere in the garage.

Read Best Reviews of SELECTOOL - Master Sharpener - Sharpens Knives, Scissors, Tools, Axes, Hatchets - Cuts Glass & Tile Here

Purchased one and wish I hadn't. It is flimsy and difficult to hold and manage (it's only about 6" long). I am not able to get an edge on anything, and have had to have my knives 're-sharpened' that I attempted to sharpen with this gadget. The reviews you see are probably the, result of the "President" soliciting customers for a favorable review in exchange for a FREE additional tool. I fell into the trap when I received a request for a review in exchange for a free second tool, and I left a positive review thinking I could sell the additional tool and recover my loss. The sad news is the guy won't send the tool, or even respond to emails. What gives? Below is a copy of the email he sent to me asking me for a review of the product. I am sure others who have purchased the tool will recognize the email. Save your money and get an electrical sharpener than will actually put a decent edge on your blade(s).

From: Selectool Training Video

Date: Fri, Jan 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Subject: Xxxxx, I have a request for you . . .

To: xxxxx.xxxxxxxx@gmail.com

Hopefully you've been using the Selectool Master Sharpener on your knives, tools, scissors and shears with great success,

(I personally use it on all my knives and tools, and I know it works well.)

(Just in case you still need it, the link to the online training video is here.. If you haven't watched, I highly recommend you do, as a quick refresher. I watch it myself and find its very helpful.)

Receive a FREE Selectool Master Sharpener!

Leave feedback for the Selectool on Amazon.com and receive a FREE Selectool Sharpener.

http://www.amazon.com/SELECTOOL-Sharpener-Sharpens-Scissors-Hatchets/product-reviews/B004BTIS7I/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

Send email to amazonreview@sharp4life.com, along with either a link or a screenshot of your review, and we will send your FREE Selectool Sharpener as our THANK YOU for your effort.

(Also include your MAILING ADDRESS.)

J.R. Neumiller

President Selectool, Inc

Want SELECTOOL - Master Sharpener - Sharpens Knives, Scissors, Tools, Axes, Hatchets - Cuts Glass & Tile Discount?

I've had many sharpeners over the years, the Selectool Master Sharpener was one of the best investments i've made. I've used many other sharpeners that cost a lot more money that claim to work but don't really do the job. Out of the box I use it on my knives, Mower blade's, and scissors. Its one of the easiest sharpening tools i've seen in a long time. My wife was even able to use it after watching the short video on Youtube.

I highly recommend this little device, its a very good investment. Bottom line this one does as advertised. Great tool, good investment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment