Faberware Barberry Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8

Faberware Barberry Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8We got these as a wedding present a year ago and so far so good. This is a 45-piece set that has two spoons, two forks, and a knife for 5 place settings. They are made of 18/10 type stainless steel and are polished to a mirror finish.

After living with these for a year, I have been pretty happy with them. The finish has held up good with minimal scratching, and is still bright and shiny. There were some quality issues. I noticed that the finishing steps are missing. You can still see the marks from the stamping machine that cut out the fork's prongs, areas where food particles can accumulate and cause rusting. The steel they are made from isn't very thick either. The fork prongs and spoon handles bend easily under moderate stresses. The knives are just fine though.

I have also noticed rusting on some areas, especially in the serrations in the knife blades. Some rust has accumulated in between the serrations on several knives, and I noticed some small spot rusting on the blade shanks and on some of the forks in between the prongs. I looked into it and found that it wasn't food particles missed by the washer. That being said, the rust cleaned easily with my Dremel tool and polishing wheel.

Pros:

Bright finish

45 pieces for pretty cheap

Spoons are good-sized

Cons:

Rusting problems

Forks and spoon handles bend too easily

Finishing could be better

Overall, you get what you pay for. My Ginko set is much better al around, but it's more expensive (almost twice as much). Every piece works good, does what it's supposed to, and I like the finish.

A nice product for a good price. It came in a timely manor undamaged. Not as high quality as some, but a good option for a small investment.

Buy Faberware Barberry Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Now

You know just by the name that you are getting excellent quality, bought two sets very glad that I did, the price was right too! Excellent!

Read Best Reviews of Faberware Barberry Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Here

I needed to replace my old set of flatware. These are really nice. Not quite as "heavy duty" as my old set, but nice enough for every day use.

Want Faberware Barberry Mirror 45-Piece Flatware Set, Service for 8 Discount?

This flatware is very nice. Needed extra for a party, and it came just in time. The weight of flatware is good, so doesn't have a "cheap" feel. I'm happy with it.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment