Edgeware 50217 Diamond Pro Pull-Thru Knife and Scissor Sharpener

Edgeware 50217 Diamond Pro Pull-Thru Knife and Scissor SharpenerI bought this product for one reason: I had several pair of scissors that were dull and needed sharpening. I was tired of buying a new pair of scissors every time the original pair dulled to the point of non-usability. This contraption is not hard to use, and the price is low, but what I did not know is that the instructions would be minimal and as a result, though my blades were sharpened, they were also chipped and damaged on the blade toward the, ahem, fulcrum of the instrument. Now I am certain that with time and practice I will figure out how to use this tool without causing damage to my scissors, but out of the box it is less than perfect unless you already know what you are doing. And that is why it only got three stars.

This is a must have for those people who don't want to hone their knives. It is easy to use and puts a fine edge on all types of knives, from paring to cleavers. I am the primary cook in our family and am very hard on the knives, but with this sharpener I can keep my knives very sharp with minimal effort. I now only infrequently use my sharpening steels. I certainly recommend this item.

Buy Edgeware 50217 Diamond Pro Pull-Thru Knife and Scissor Sharpener Now

Economical sharpner. I selected this sharpner from my cooking club magazine. It had good reviews so I thought I'd give it a try. Easy to use and sharpens knives & scissors. I have no complaints for this product.

Read Best Reviews of Edgeware 50217 Diamond Pro Pull-Thru Knife and Scissor Sharpener Here

Christmas gift that my brother says he loves. No problems yet as it is easy to use and he has sharpened several dull knives with good results.

Want Edgeware 50217 Diamond Pro Pull-Thru Knife and Scissor Sharpener Discount?

..that's the condition of my knives..*after* using this Edgeware sharpener. While it seemed well weighted and comfortable to use, the result was very disappointing.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment