YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm)

YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 11.7'I purchased this for my son who is a sushi chef in Hawaii and he loves it. He uses it daily.

I'm a professional cook and I have to say this is by far the favorite knife I own. I've worked as a sushi chef for a few years and none of the knifes I used before this one made me so excited to cut some Sashimi. The steel is beyond beautiful and the high carbon / craftsmanship is what makes this knife. The knife cries too you to cut anything into paper thin slices, I find excuses to use this knife.

Getting this longer 11.7" is recommended by me, having the extra length puts less stress, throughout the stoke, on the fish and with proper execution lets you get to best out of your cuts. Not to mention, everyone watching you do it will slightly open their jaw.

This is my second knife by Yoshihiro and it will certainatley not be my last. The high carbon requires more attention too prevent rust stains, but it's no more than basic cleanliness that you should account for anyways (plus a few squirts of knife oil at the end of the day). If you want a knife that you can use and feel proud to own, Yoshihiro is a great choice.

From,

A Cook

Buy YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm) Now

A great knife for my 1-2 times a week home sushi making shindig. Visiting their new store in Beverly Hills was an amazing experience, the art of knife making is in full display.

Read Best Reviews of YOSHIHIRO- Shiroko-Kasumi Yanagi Sashimi Knife Shitan Handle 11.7" (300mm) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment