Sonic Blade 7865.00 Cordless Rechargeable Knife

Sonic Blade 7865.00 Cordless Rechargeable KnifeWe bought this knife after watching many television commercials and were very much attracted to it. It came with two interchangeable knife sets.

It wouldn't cut warm butter no matter how hard we tried to get it to work! When we went to return it or get credit for it the seller never answered us so we just contested our credit card charge and finally got it credited when nobody ever responded to our complaints.

A sham and a ripoff! Maybe Amazon has a better version of this knife.

Disappointing. The battery life is minimal, it is very clumsy to handle. I will throw it in the garbage.

Buy Sonic Blade 7865.00 Cordless Rechargeable Knife Now

The sonic blade is not very powerful. It cuts through bread and very light stuff like cake. But forget trying to cut summer sausage or anything frozen or even hard cheese. Does not cut as seen in the info commercials on TV. Also very heavy and awkward to use when battery keeps slipping out. Very disappointed. Check shipping cost carefully before placing your order. Shipping sometimes is more than product!!

Read Best Reviews of Sonic Blade 7865.00 Cordless Rechargeable Knife Here

Sonic Blade Electric Cordless Knife As Seen on Tv This is worst product I have purchased.

Even if the blade worked (it doesn't) it would be awkward and difficult to use near impossible if you have arthritis in your hands. But the product doesn't do what it claims. Cutting frozen meat is a fantasy when it was new it was difficult to even cut fresh meat. About the only thing it was good for was cutting fresh bread. After a couple of months it doesn't even do that. The knife does not recharge no matter how long you leave it in the charger. Do yourself a favor and stay away from this product

Want Sonic Blade 7865.00 Cordless Rechargeable Knife Discount?

I got my Sonic Blade in August and have loved it since! I am a baker, and can't get over how it makes a perfect display of my breads while other knives smash delicate items. I have not tried to cut frozen food yet, but it made an easy and appetizing way to serve our Thanksgiving turkey. My favorite use is pineapple coringit slices through the rind with ease and makes the process MUCH faster/ less tiring than using a regular knife.

I've used it at least two times a week for six months and always machine wash. I also participate in a revolving dinner group and often pack it up for the host's use if I know they do not have one (although several have purchased after using mine). Through all of this, it has held up beautifully. I'm disappointed some reviewers have mentioned broken parts; this has not been my experience at all. I'll update my review if anything changes!

Save 50% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment