Mr. Bar-B-Q, Inc. 94134X 20-Piece Tool Set with Bonus Light

Mr. Bar-B-Q, Inc. 94134X 20-Piece Tool Set with Bonus LightFor those of you like me who bought this product because it was made in USA, beware. I purchased from Amazon and the product is made in China, not the USA as advertised.

It is what I wanted and expected. I like the light that can magnetically clip onto the spatula. Very neat.

Buy Mr. Bar-B-Q, Inc. 94134X 20-Piece Tool Set with Bonus Light Now

The grill set looks nice and seems to function well so far. I like the bottle opener on the back of the spatula, nice feature. The tongs could use a clip to keep them closed, but not a big deal.

Read Best Reviews of Mr. Bar-B-Q, Inc. 94134X 20-Piece Tool Set with Bonus Light Here

Nice service product was exactly what it said it was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!will recommend to friedns and family was a gift and they loved it

Want Mr. Bar-B-Q, Inc. 94134X 20-Piece Tool Set with Bonus Light Discount?

I love it! My only problem is keeping everything clean and in the case all the time! lol My boyfriend who is the griller loves these! They fit his hands, he was suprised with how sharp the steak knives are!

Save 34% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment