Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Tiered Server, Cherry

Le Creuset Stoneware 3-Tiered Server, CherryI'm such a fan of Le Creuset, especially the Cherry red color, and a piece I was missing was a serving piece like this for Christmas cookies, little cupcakes or muffins, and other fun treats. My mother has her favorite tiered dish and I was always a little envious of hers, until I found this one. This server is a great addition to my kitchen, which has a lot of bright red accent pieces.

Sure, the price is a little steep for a dish, but I consider this a special piece for gatherings. It always gets comments and compliments, and I love the way it looks. Out of the box, it required a bit of assembly, which was easy, and the ring at the top feels very sturdy. I can easily move it from countertop to table, fully loaded with tidbits, and not feel a bit uneasy. Well made, beautiful, this server is a piece I'll enjoy for a lifetime.

Save 28% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment