Henckels Sharpening Steel Prof "S"

Edge Maintenance 10' Professional Steel Sharpener in BlackI bought this steel along with a Henckels chef's knife as part of my good starter cutlery when I moved to a new apartment. That was 25 years ago.

I still have that steel, and use it on a regular basis. There is a little rust around the base of the handguard, and the the hanging ring has darkened over the years. The steel surface is excellent and shows no wear.

I must admit that I was surprised to see that the tool has not changed in all this time, but then, it needs no improvement.

This sharpener works well. I bought it additionally to a brand new knife set and I am glad I did. Good brand, I recommend their products, they're worth every penny.

Buy Henckels Sharpening Steel Prof "S" Now

This Sharpening Steel is of good quality at a fair price. A good rating is probably a bit understated given that it is of high quality, however,having used steels in the past the proof is in the long-term durability. More important to me was how the company handled a shipping issue. This is a small tool that if properly packaged would have fit in my mail box. However, it was shipped in a crate large enough to handle the national debt so I had to take a trip to the PO, wait in line and get the box. Next I had to dispose of this large box. Not so big a deal but I live 50-miles from the post office and it was a minor inconvenience when a small box would have been perfect. The company promply, professionally, and curtiously responded to my opinion and compensated me by refunding the shipping fee for the sharpener. Highly Recommend the company for their customer service.

Read Best Reviews of Henckels Sharpening Steel Prof "S" Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment